Honestly, though, I am pretty bummed. I finished all the blocks, had my backing picked out, and was about to quilt the two together when I realized that I needed to make it a twin size. Right now it's 4'x6', so that means adding another column and two rows. Sixteen more blocks!! But I have a feeling that a certain little girl will want to have this when she gets a real bed, so I'm going to keep going. I may have to "help" some friends with their scrap stashes because I'm pretty much out of decent batting scraps.
I did manage to finish this Multi-Tasker Tote, though. Sorry there's no amazing pictures of it; I was too excited to deliver it to it's new home to pause and take any.
Everything but the bottom super hard interfacing came from my friend's (yo Letty!) crazy fabric stash that was handed down to her. The outside is denim that I quilted onto fusible fleece (because she had bags and bags of it!) instead of using the lightweight interfacing that the pattern called for. It makes the bag stand up on it's own, which is something that I wish I'd done with mine. It's hard to tell in the picture, but I did randomly spaced straight lines in navy and orange thread.
On the inside, instead of the one small pocket, I added a bunch of pockets with elastic tops. I used this tutorial from Sew Thrilling Crafts. It was super easy, so I'm going to have to add these to every bag I make from now on. There's six pockets on the inside, of varying sizes, and the four orange pockets on the outside, so I don't think she'll have any problem with storage.
Linking up with Amanda Jean for Finish It Up Friday and Flamingo Toes for Think Pink Sunday!