I was supposed to be testing a specific size, but it turned out too big on me. Ego boost, but it meant that I would have to print, tape, and cut the next size down to see if that one fit me better, or if I would just have to alter the one I had made. (I'll probably end up doing some alterations anyway, since this fabric needs to be a well-fitting skirt that I wear all the time.)
But while I worked up the energy to do all that cutting, I took the scraps from the first skirt and made a Simple Skirt for my girl.
And then I made another one, but with a bias tape hem!
Unfortunately, she's off at a sleepover, so I'll have to wait to get super cute pictures of her wearing these.
And then, I got back to it. This time with piping!
Linking up with Kelly for Needle and Thread Thursday and Sew Fresh Quilts!