Last night I just got the urge to do it. It was weird, and I was just going to work for an hour or so to get the peels started, but hours later, I was still going.
Pay no attention to the gross carpet. Weeks of rain + two kids and a dog = nastiness.
I combined that super simple method with glue basting, and by the end of the night, I had enough blocks for a decent wall hanging if I went with the random layout, but I laid them out in a rainbow vine, and they were just awesome. It'll probably still be a wall hanging, but I might end up making it a lap quilt that I hang on my quilt rack in the living room.
Linking up with